Timeline of Experience2010 - 2012
Assisted in outdoor/indoor growing operations in Santa Cruz and Oakland, watering and inspecting sites for PM and insects, harvesting, trimming, packaging.2013 - 2015
Managed raw materials processing teams in Ukiah and Oakland.2016 - present
Consulting with cannabis businesses seeking to establish industry footing, business structure or assistance reaching compliance.
2019 - present Field Research in Mendocino County
- Conducted extensive research on cannabis policy, created financial and operational structure to bring organizations into compliance with city + state laws.
- Developed license applications and SOPs for commercial operations in Berkeley, Oakland, Humboldt, Eureka, San Diego, Santa Monica, Thousand Oaks, and West Hollywood, CA.
- Provide technical assistance and business consulting services and incubator /investor relationship management exclusively to social equity entrepreneurs.
- Launch of retail dispensary in Berkeley.
- Provide Loan and Grant underwriting for Cannabis Social Equity Programs in Oakland, Sacramento and Los Angeles.
- Prepare social equity applicants to be grant recipients or loan borrowers with financial literacy, templates, technical assistance with online literacy, support in bureaucracy navigation.
- Digital Communications and Outreach for the Berkeley Cannabis Research Center in the Department of Environmental Science, Policy, & Management at the University of California, Berkeley.